Indy Exotics / Tyler Lott

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Mikey, Jan 14, 2015.

1. NO RTR 7

NO RTR 7 Member

I would consider beating someone nearly to death over 8,000 dollars but that is just me. A poor guy.

2. 2JzMike

2JzMike New Member

Not wasting my time and or money when he has this many people after him.........he draggs court cases out too the point that people give up.....geico and apr will take care of him.....ive been in contact with them...anything i do is just a waste of money lol ........unless my motor and trans are shot......if thats done.....then he has more to worry about then just a simple law suit.....

3. Nezfuma505

Nezfuma505 Member

I'm guessing geico and apr are going after him pretty well then?

4. 2JzMike

2JzMike New Member

Seeing as how i provided them with photos of the stolen body kit in the shop.........yeah........even though tyler was dumb enough to post them on his shop page.........

5. WheezyP

WheezyP Junior Member

How does he drag things out?

All you need is a van and some masks

6. VWpat

VWpat Senior Member

Im with pauli. Lets go do some clandestine shit.

7. slow4.6

slow4.6 Member

Why start with the violence shit? Before too much longer, the guy will be in really rough times. What needs to happen to make things even better is to have so much conversation going on all over the internet that when you google tyler lott, or indy exotics, the only thing you're going to find online is stories about what he's done to people. It's the internet age fellas, you want someone to pay for what was done, you post your facts of what happened to you on the internet. In Michael's case, it appears that doing so brought about the opportunity for some other people to vent about how they were treated by the same individual. Much more of that happening, and there won't be much more he can do going forward, because all of his high profile money holding clients will choose to do business with someone that they can trust. This "lets drink some PBR, load up some people in the pickemup truck, and go kick his ass" horseshit is for rednecks.

8. Largekid

Largekid Senior Member

$100 says pauli wouldn't have the balls to do anything if given the situation.

9. NO RTR 7

NO RTR 7 Member

10. vatruck

vatruck Senior Member

Yeah, I hear what you're saying. But you really didn't answer my question.

11. LSXpony6.0

LSXpony6.0 New Member

His customers are impressive, these guys are getting so flucked over, and they are nice saying bro, friend, and buddy. Maybe that is his thing he finds nice guys with deep pockets and knows that they won't push to deep. He is this strapped for cash, he ain't got money even to sit down with a lawyer. I bet he couldn't afford a mechanics lean. Just call Lawerance PD, I bet they will have no problem driving over and helping you get your car or see it. If its not on the premises and he says its a so and so shop. They go there and its not, make a charge of grand theft auto. Get his shit locked up, then bombard his ass with seize and desist summons and all property return, throw another civil summons. If you don't want to use an attorney you go to small claims its easy. Here is the online form to fill out https://drive.google.com/viewerng/v...content/uploads/2014/12/ClaimForm-General.pdf , then you stop in at lawerance city hall follow the directions on this page http://lawtwp.org/small-claims/filing-a-claim
    Pay your $86 and that is it.

I use it all the time for idiots, it is awesome, I love the legal system

12. ataylorracing

ataylorracing Junior Member

I'm kinda glad that I would never take my Horizon or Neon to a place that has Exotic ($$$$$$$$$$$$$) in the name.

13. WheezyP

WheezyP Junior Member

I only have one ball so you are correct.

14. doug bender

doug bender New Member

I recently did some fabrication work for Tyler Lott. Tyler got a hold of me in August to build a top for his chipper truck, he also wanted a bumper and hitch made for this truck. i also made frames for the side of this dump body. So Tyler brings the truck by the first of September along with some parts he made for the truck. Tyler gave me a check for $400 to cover the materials for the sign frame. I cashed the check at his bank with no problems, i picked up the materials and ordered the material. It took me about a week to complete the first part of the project. in the mean time i was working on the plans and getting material pricing for the top. I quoted Tyler 20 to 25 hours to fab the sign frames and complete the hitch and bumper. When it came to the top for his chipper truck i quoted him 40 to 60 hours. This top was fabricated out of aluminum and square box tubing then i tig welded it together, end product came out very nice. You can see pictures of it on his 317 trees Facebook page. Moving ahead he comes and pics the truck up on September 20th writes me a check for $4,900 for my labor and misc material. the following day I went and cashed the check at his bank. Chase bank would not cash the check, i called Tyler with the issue, he said he would get it taken care of. The following Monday i go back to the bank and the still wont cash the check. i once again call Tyler and he give some bullshit excuse that the bank wont cash it because they though he was paying someone under the table. Tyler then tells me his bank locked him out of his account and its my fault for cashing the check at his bank. Through out the week id try and call Tyler and he wouldn't answer his phone or respond to texts. i then down loaded a texting app with a 317 area code, he would answer every time. Every time id get a hold of him he would give me a bullshit excuse. As the time goes by he he gets more defensive saying what i did was a POS and he wasn't paying, but yet he posts pics of his nice truck on facebook daily. I started to look into him a little deeper and holly shit how is he not in jail. Theirs been a lot more about him in Indiana My Case since this thread was original posted. Tyler Lott was sure a smooth talker, looks like he has had many business over the last couple years. I Hope Karma will catch up with the earless fucker soon.

15. Hocky

Hocky Senior Member

Sounds like a pretty awesome dude.

16. sambo_eddo

sambo_eddo Member

I'm not sure I would describe him as "earless" as he seems to have an over-abundance of ear material. I'm guessing he doesn't pay for cable with those fucking satellite dishes.

Attached Files:

17. oldschoolmuscle

oldschoolmuscle Senior Member

18. vatruck

vatruck Senior Member

Can I... can I see it?