Built sr20det s13 for sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds - Cars' started by SR20DETpwr, Aug 19, 2017.

1. SR20DETpwr

SR20DETpwr New Member

Name: Justin
    email: [email protected]
    phone (text preferred): 317-five zero zero-3790
    Asking $10,000 obo (I have receipts for everything done to this car - 2 times my asking price to build this car)

I have a charcoal gray 1992 240sx hatchback for sale. There is a long list of items bought for this car. Here is a link to my BUILD thread......
    http://www.indycarz.com/threads/phillys-240sx-a-long-time-coming.143449/

The bad:
    - Driver side damage (needs a fender...have a headlight assembly)
    - Cold starts are difficult, but fires on a dime after that initial start
    - All the gauges work, but sometimes a couple them will not have power...I just turn the car on again and they all work
    - steering wheel needs clocked

The good:
    - no rust on any of the trouble areas that these older 240s are known for
    - Fully built sr20det that made 392whp at 18.5psi running the Precision GT2871R turbo...on12/13 lbs. currently. This motor is healthy and regularly use royal purple oil and K&N filters. Boost can be controlled through the AEM Series 2 if you buy an accessory for the computer. It is controlled via a GReddy Series 2 electronic controller at the moment. This car has extremely little use since the build as it has sat for 3 years after the accident. It still runs and drives just fine.
    - hydraulic ebrake
    - HKS type-r intercooler
    - HKS SSQV BOV
    - Walbro 255 lph fuel pump and z32 fuel filter
    - Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator
    - AEM air/fuel ratio gauge
    - Autometer gauges....water temp, oil temp, oil pressure, boost pressure
    - Alpine CD player
    - Stance coilovers
    - solid engine/tranny mounts
    - trunk mounted redtop Optima battery (aluminum battery box)
    - DC Sports rear strut tower bar
    - 5 lug hubs all around / Stoptech Z32 front brakes / stock Z32 rear brakes / wheel locks
    - stock s13 tranny shifts smooth with six-puck ACT clutch and short shifter
    - 5Zigen FNO1-RC rims with Dunlop Direzza 255/35/R18 90W tires all around
    - freshly replaced clutch master and slave cylinders / system bled
    - Engine built by Stewart Racing Engines LLC.
    - Head: Ferrea valves, Manley Springs, HKS stage 2 intake / exhaust cams.....staggered setup 264 degrees 11.5mm lift intake and 272 degrees 11.5mm lift exhaust / bronze valve guides / HKS rocker arm stoppers / HKS adjustable cam gears / brand new timing chain, guides, and bolts / GReddy intake manifold / GReddy fuel rail / 850cc injectors / iridium spark plugs / brand new OEM redtop valve cover / OEM coil-on-plug ignition system / ARP head studs / oil passages enlarged and some bowl work / titanium valve spring retainers
    Block: Apexi head gasket, Wiseco pistons with coated skirts....OEM 8.5/1 compression ratio / Crower billet steel rods / GReddy baffled oil pan with magnetic drain plug / OEM exhaust manifold with Precision GT2871R....internal wastegate / s14 oil pickup used in engine due to better sealing than the OEM S13 pickup / Moroso oil catch can / new OEM oil pump

......I might be missing some things, but this is everything I can remember off the top of my head. This would make a great track car for someone or a fun car to drive around town.

2. VWpat

VWpat Senior Member

wow that's many dollars

3. SR20DETpwr

SR20DETpwr New Member

4. VWpat

VWpat Senior Member

i dont want to shit in your cereal, actually i do a little bit, but, clean swapped s14s can be had for 9k. Yours is crashed in the front and its an s13.

5. SR20DETpwr

SR20DETpwr New Member

I doubt these clean 240s you speak of have fully built engines running on a stand alone engine management system with the big brakes and upgraded suspension to match. If you want to spend $9k on a swapped s14, which is heavier and ugly imo, with a stock swapped engine and who knows how many miles on it than that is your decision. I set the asking price which is generally negotiable if you feel it is too high. The worst I will say is no. If I'm not happy with the offers than I will just keep it and repair the flaws while enjoying my occasional weekend cruises. There isn't much to be done if one desires to make a lot more RELIABLE power than it is currently making. It is a tough sale since the buyer would have to want one of these and have the cash as price is above KBB of car. The front end damage is limited to a driver side fender and headlight (already have the headlight)......trying to find that fender at the local pic-a-part has proved to be near impossible as these cars are always stripped by the time I get to them...RECAP...make an offer if you don't like my price.

6. Edgar

Edgar Senior Member

Post it on Zilvia but yea they went up and dropped back down a bit