Bardach Awards
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Indy Bike Dealer Expo Pics

Default Indy Bike Dealer Expo Pics

Went to the dealer show today and had alot of fun, heres some of the pics.

My boy justin and I:

\"girl / friend\" with star boys:

Justin and I again:

LBZ Girl:

Another LBZ girl:

LVX - JoJo:

JoJo's Friend:

Jason Indy SBK:

Let me know if you guys/girls actually wanna see the bikes from the show.
    Originally Posted by dbo
    you are a homo...plain and simple. your fear the vagina and your overwhelming desire of the cock prevented you from seeing the pussy being thrown in your face. i hope she stands you up...haha.
    Originally Posted by goat-bordBy the sounds of it, unless you fags go find a goat to take out the sexual frustrations on before the trip,....... I'm going to lock myself in the bathroom and sleep in the tub.

ROFL! You look like your in heaven. hahaha.

nice pics, i'd have been in heaven too hah

its richard simmons

any hot chixors there?

HAHAHA! NICE YOU GOT TO RUCH THEM ahhhh!

Don't call it a comeback. XLevel's Avatar

Hahaha. My sister just came home and asked if I knew who Jeremy McGrath is because she is going to go drink with him. He tried to hit on her and be like, \"I'm Jeremy McGrath.\" She had no clue who he was and said, \"Hi, I'm Kelley Cocherell.\" I'm getting his autograph.
    J.T. - XLevel Owner ____________________________ (317) 787-2833
    sales@xlevelonline.com ____________________ www.xlevelonline.com

Yeah they were all out at the clubs tonight, tiki, have a nice day, garter, and classy chassis. They'll be out tomorrow too. billy lane and couple others will be out tomrrow also. hayden boys, and others...
    Originally Posted by dbo
    you are a homo...plain and simple. your fear the vagina and your overwhelming desire of the cock prevented you from seeing the pussy being thrown in your face. i hope she stands you up...haha.
    Originally Posted by goat-bordBy the sounds of it, unless you fags go find a goat to take out the sexual frustrations on before the trip,....... I'm going to lock myself in the bathroom and sleep in the tub.

need300z ive met you before. your name escapes me at the moment. i used to bug you all the time bout a t-78 or a t-88 greddy single for a customer of mine, and you came to extreme imports where i worked and we talked for a few.

ok actually now i remember your name, but dont wanna post it on here hehe.

umm...thats cool...any pictures of bikes there or was there just vendor stuff??

jojo looks pretty busted...but she makes up for it with stuntability.

i almost went to that yesterday. looks like a good time sly.

INDEED

4GEARW0NDER, yeah i think i remember that, either for a old guy with a supra or for an rx7. its cool my names on here else where its Slava.

nate dogg, you should have gone were going again today to meet up with some of the stunner and get more free shit.

00mirage, there were bikes there all the vendors you can think of from manufactures to after market parts vendors where there from around the world to showcase there products. This is the biggest \"Dealer\" only expo. Kinda like where CES showcases all the new products for the year and dealers come to make new deals and get better rates and met and great there vendors. This is that to the bike world.

Originally Posted by dbo

Originally Posted by dbo

stuck at work all day today.

wtf is up with that ferrari bike? haha...

INDEED

thanks for the pics man...you had to be a vendor or seller to get into that didnt you? not just anyone could go right?

Yep either vendor, dealer or have connections.
    Originally Posted by dbo

Was a good show, definitely too much to see in one day.
    [:-thumbu][:-thumbu]Chicks
    [:-thumbu][:-thumbu]Bikes

Should have gotten a picture of the chick at the booth with the Elf GSXR, she was one of the quality ones I saw.

I met Slava once, at hh Gregg, when you were having something done to your old white slicktop NA 300Z.
    I almost bought that car from whatever dealer that was in Fishers, fuck I don't remember the name now.

I looked inside and said \"This looks like Slava Vidomanets old car.\" Then I saw the wiring for the subs and amps, and said \"This is Slava's old car. Nevermind, I've heard he beat the shit out of it.\" and I left.

Originally posted by Red2001GSR

I met Slava once, at hh Gregg, when you were having something done to your old white slicktop NA 300Z.
    I almost bought that car from whatever dealer that was in Fishers, fuck I don't remember the name now.

I looked inside and said \"This looks like Slava Vidomanets old car.\" Then I saw the wiring for the subs and amps, and said \"This is Slava's old car. Nevermind, I've heard he beat the shit out of it.\" and I left.
    Yep that was mine, and trust me I did beat the shit out of it. what else are you supposed to do to a sports car. Traded it in on the infiniti which i only kept for about 6months till i got the supra.
    Originally Posted by dbo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information