Putting my wife's bike up for sale. Absolutely 0 mechanical issues with the bike. She never has time to ride it and after I sold mine, she really doesn't have the desire to ride on her own. It is currently on a jack in the garage on a battery tender waiting for a new owner. Current mileage is 3,076 and I don't anticipate it going up at all. Here are the specifics....
Black Denim - De-Badged - 2006 FXDBI Harley Davidson Street Bob
- Harley Davidson Forward Controls
- Arlen Ness Big Sucker Intake
- Vance & Hines Short Shots Exhaust
- Harley Davidson Edge Cut Pegs and Grips
- Vance & Hines Fuel Pack
- Lowered Rear 1" (easily moved back to stock height)
- Harley Davidson Smoked Turn Signal Covers
- Mobil 1 Synthetic Oil In Crankcase, Redline Shockproof Heavy in Transmission and Redline Synthetic Primary Oil in Primary
- Fluids Replaced 200 Miles Ago
- Garage Kept On Battery Tender and Under Cover
Other Items Included:
- Battery Tender
- Bike Cover
- 2-Up Seat
- Front Turn Signal Relocation Kit
Only physical defect is a scratch on the bottom of the primary where it made contact with a curb that she got too close to. Any questions feel free to send a pm, e-mail at BlownV6@gmail.com or call/text at 217-five 2 oh- 1 three zero 8.
Price is $8500 obo.
Other pictures can be seen at http://06streetbob.shutterfly.com/pictures/5