Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Spice (k2, JWH 018, etc)

Default Spice (k2, JWH 018, etc)

Has anyone seen or heard about this new Spice/ K2 'pandemic' sweeping the area? For those who didnt know this stuff is marketed as 'incense' but is sprayed with a research chemical that mimics the effects of weed its legal to purchase and doesnt show up in drug tests. However the issue at hand is that people are concerned that the ingrediants of this are not stated and that people are starting to get sick from it. Some states have already banned the stuff and last week Boone County banned it. People I know that have tried it have reported feelings from not feeling much of anything to feeling like they smoked a half bag by themselves. Im seeing the K2 incense at nearly every Marathon station now and from talking to the owners they say theyre selling the stuf hand over fist. Seeing as how its bringing revenue into the state couldnt they just restrict it to 21 and over? Im saying this because I read that theyre working on legislation downtown to ban the stuff. Frankly I think the government needs to stay the fuck out of peoples affairs, but hey thats just me. Thoughts?? Anyone? Bueller?

lolwut?

Their issue as of know is the thefts it is causing. But that is simple to fix. Stop leaving it out in the open. Morgan county just banned the sale of it here as well. It didn't do shit for me anyway.

Classifieds Moderator Owens Racing's Avatar

I love how the government wants to control natural selection............when I was a kid the seat belt deal bothered me. I asked well if I dont wear it will it harm others? No? Then why tell me I have to wear it?

........you think your free? You are dumb........hence Freedom.

All posts involving Owens Racing™ are to be considered fiction and for entertainment only.
    Classifieds Moderator:
    If you have any questions or need help with the classifieds feel free to PM me.

It was made into a big deal down in here in MO/KS, was on the news every night. KS finally made it illegal. There is an EASY way to find a solution. Just legalize weed and let people have more control over their lives. I don't need Nanny government and hypocritical politicians telling me what I can and can't do in MY life.

lol the government doesn't control us!

Fixed the title.

It's intriguing stuff, and will be illegal nationally shortly... Nothing can replace cannabis though, and there are more cannabinoids than just THC in weed that give you the "high" experience.

Hopefully the marijuana lobby builds some steam and NORML can get some more shit pushed through like they did in Colorado recently (fully legalized and controlled/taxed by local govt, seems to be working great so far!).

Drugs like mj are way too hard for any government to completely squash simply because they are WEEDS and grow wild lmao...just get a few hundred seeds and throw them in a ditch and you're sure to grow at least a couple plants in a month or two!
    -Benny-

1993 Mustang Coupe - - Father-Son co-build - - Fathouse Fabrications, RPM Transmissions, Precision Turbo & Engine, AES Racing, AEM Electronics, Team-Z, PA Racing, Strange Engineering,
    2007 BMW 335i Sedan - DCI + JB4 - Daily driver.

I've been here too long. balls2dawalls's Avatar

How ironic that you started this thread... because I just tried it about an hour ago. Not doing much for me. I had to "use" a lot of it. But I do like it as an alternative.. since I'm dry at the moment and I just stopped in at the gas station to get it.

I'll be honest that I love the stony clover. It's the only way I maintain an appetite and normal attitude when coming down from my ADD medication. Haha. Honestly, it's the best pain killer, anti-depressant, and all around quality-of-life builder for most everyone. It could be the answer to a lot of our economic and tax troubles. There is NOTHING i see negative about it. There have been no deaths related solely to MJ. none. ever. look into it. You can DRINK yourself to death, people do it all the time... People get violent when they're drunk, kill people when they're driving.. and dozens of other ways to die related to alcohol. Yet who gets so "high" and then get in a fight? How do people drive while high? SLOW. and BETTER. more focussed usually. I could go on on and on about how the government just needs to legalize it.. but I actually see great hope in it happening.

btw K2 and spice are entirely different. The spices are usually just that.. spices and herbs... the K2 is a synthetic, chemically sprayed bag of herbs... and it is known to be more "toxic"
    -It will however never replace the good ol green however
    Last edited by balls2dawalls; 08-22-2010 at 10:11 PM.
    07 G35S Sedan 6MT - Garnet Ember Euro
    Only mod is a sweet weighted shift knob.

Plus, if MJ were legal... and it was no longer associated with crime and wrong-doing.. lots of those that do it wouldn't go "the wrong way" in life or "get in the wrong crowd" if it were more acceptable. I'd say about 80% of everyone I know (family, friends, associates, coworkers... etc)either do it or are completely cool with it.

Some buddies had both good and bad experiences with it. They also mentioned that they bought it once from the gas station (a different brand I guess) and it did absolutely nothing.

They said if you smoke more than a couple big hits then you get so high that you're just paranoid of everything, and these are experienced smokers I'm talking about here.

I did a little research on it and it looks like it's put a couple people in the hospital from panic attacks.
    Brad. Jimmy-Rigg Mastertech

They were trying some at the local card game the other night I, don't remember anyone commenting on it as far as good or bad. I quit smoking several years ago myself but the ol lady and my brother sis in law and are big users.
    94 Porsche 968 1 of 1 iris blue/cashmere coupe
    86 porsche 951 12.3 with the old turbo and stock computer now sportin 60-1 turbo and standalone

power of the el es juan oldschoolmuscle's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I duno ... after growing up with guys and I hang out with them now.. they have smoked themselves stupid.. lol

No thanks

bought built broken and still don't give a shit. only person here crazy enough to give 3 and the hit and still pull 6 up top.

GOT DAT NITRO BOOZE

No one's making mention of how people are dying over this stuff? It's no where near as good as weed and can cause some weird side effects. A "friend" of mine has tripped off Kind and not a feel good trip. If you have the means, go green.
    Audi A4
    Dem Yota Vtacks

[21-07, 14:05] flamer:

anybody eaten any pussy lately?

{o,o}
    |)__)
    -"-"-
    Random Owl says, "Question Authority."

Quote Originally Posted by vatruck View Post
    No one's making mention of how people are dying over this stuff? It's no where near as good as weed and can cause some weird side effects. A "friend" of mine has tripped off Kind and not a feel good trip. If you have the means, go green.
    ^this

just boggles my mind that people are still jumpin for the stuff. ive heard more stuff about people dying from this than i ever figured i would. yet people are still just lining up to get it. i am a big smoker, multi-daily. tried this stuff on 3 occasions, gave me a buzz kinda like bud but felt way more jittery/paranoid. i didnt like it at all. just legalize weed, tax it. keep it close to if not less than current prices now, and id be a happy camper.

93 Civic DX Hatch D16A-T = Toy
    93 nissan 240sx = the daily, stock for now(any lsx swap parts please PM yes lsx)

^ agreed once again. I didn't even use the rest of that K2 because it didn't do shit to me. Like at all. Worthless. Plus, as mentioned above, K2 has killed people.. but only K2... not any of the other spices. But I did try this stuff tonight called Blaze. Its main ingredient is Damiana. I actually like it a lot. It actually looks a LOT like green. I feel exceptionally relaxed and happy on it. No munchies or giggles.... just feel awesome. Also no real "drag ass" effect. However, it is only about 45 min - 1hr effectiveness. But it wasn't expensive and it tastes good too

I tried this junk called Space, being a previous toker, since the gf says mj is bad and I cant have any or shit would hit the fan we were watching the news and this came up so I decided it legal why not and after talking she said sure. Now I tried Space was in a gas station, but it was 20 bucks for a gram are you effing kidding me. I mean I dont know how much prices have changed in the last 1.75 years, but a good standard bag 3.5g of chronic was 50-60 bucks and it was the real deal. The "high" of this insence stuff was mediocre at best. Yea it did the job for a little bit, but I was more paranoid than I have ever been before and I was never like that. I wasnt as happy with the results as I know mj used to treat me. And to top it off it is so harsh it makes my throat hurt. I finished the little pouch only cause I figured i wouldnt get an opportunity to be able to smoke anything again so I took advantage of it. But yea, why is this crap legal, but mj is not. And yes I am sure it will be outlawed too, and its probably a good thing.

I'm gonna be honest and say that I think it's an excellent stepping stone to legalizing the real deal. If people are going to seek alternatives that are worse for you with less effects... and they start realizing the potential market for it.. maybe someone will finally get wise and just legalize the real stuff since it's the safest thing to do.

gentlemen i have heard all these things and i appreciate the replies it would just be easier to legalize some ol Killer Green Bud but considering how Indiana lays in the heart of the Midwestern Bible belt I have a hard time seeing this happen. It just kinda makes me shake my head at the massive potential for revenues the government is willing to overlook for the sake of 'the kids'. Or how much money is being wasted now trying to enact bans on Spice but it is the government we are talking about i.e.: the biggest wasters of money anywhere. When i think about this though it makes me think of Rev Lovejoys wife from The Simpsons shreiking "Wont somebody think of the children? Wont somebody PLEASE think of the children?' lol!

power of the el es juan oldschoolmuscle's Avatar
    Blog Entries

But where do you draw the line on making money....

I still don't see how mj or spice or any illegal drug is good for the gene pool...

bought built broken and still don't give a shit. only person here crazy enough to give 3 and the hit and still pull 6 up top.

GOT DAT NITRO BOOZE

Quote Originally Posted by kgb View Post
    gentlemen i have heard all these things and i appreciate the replies it would just be easier to legalize some ol Killer Green Bud but considering how Indiana lays in the heart of the Midwestern Bible belt I have a hard time seeing this happen. It just kinda makes me shake my head at the massive potential for revenues the government is willing to overlook for the sake of 'the kids'. Or how much money is being wasted now trying to enact bans on Spice but it is the government we are talking about i.e.: the biggest wasters of money anywhere. When i think about this though it makes me think of Rev Lovejoys wife from The Simpsons shreiking "Wont somebody think of the children? Wont somebody PLEASE think of the children?' lol!
    If they were thinking of the children they would legalize it. Fuck in high school we could score weed whenever we wanted. Getting booze for a party though required a few days of searching and planning.

Drug dealers don't check ID's.
    1973 CB350F
    1975 CB200T
    1977 CB750F
    1982 CB650SC
    1985 IT200 - The black sheep.
    Yamasaki YKZ550 hybrid.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information